Eleni Kounalakis, Lt. Governor candidate
We are privileged to have an amazing candidate for Lt. Governor, Eleni Kounalakis,
coming to meet us and walk Napa! The Democrats of Napa Valley endorsed her and she would be the FIRST
woman to be ELECTED Lt. Governor in California’s 160 years…
and only the 2nd woman to serve. Come and meet Eleni and let’s help get her elected! Help us deliver her literature to homes in Napa to spread the word.
Eleni has been endorsed by US Senator Kamala Harris who says:
“Ambassador Eleni Kounalakis has dedicated her life to the fight for California values. She is a powerful advocate for immigrants, economic innovation and job creation, and providing all with access to quality and affordable health care. Eleni has the vision and conviction necessary to boldly and wisely lead California into the future. I am proud to support Eleni for Lt. Governor.”
— U.S. Senator Kamala Harris
Ambassador Kounalakis is the daughter of an immigrant farmworker, has been a Democratic activist most of her life, and was appointed Ambassador to Hungary by President Obama.
Let’s give her a huge showing and turn out Napa supporters in a big way for her!! Making things happen will give you, and all of us, the adrenaline we all want to make the biggest impact we can for this critical election. We will be walking the neighborhoods and handing out information from her.
Where: Fuller Park in Napa at the corner of Laurel and Jefferson Streets.
When: We meet up Saturday, May 19 @ 9:30 am
Looking forward to seeing you!!
Come to our Wednesday night 5:30 pm Volunteer Opportunities Activation meeting at 434 Montgomery Street to find out how to volunteer for:
- Vote Center and Drop Boxes Observers needed for the June Primary in Napa & 4 other counties (training and travel reimbursements available)
- Flipping District 10 (Tracy, CA area) from Red to BLUE! And, 3 other counties.
- Calling for our Demos of Napa Valley endorsed candidates — Go Eleni, Malia, Diane!!
- Walk for candidate Supervisor Diane Dillon on May 6 in Calistoga 1pm. Meet Diane at the Gazebo. 1308 Cedar Street. She’s running against a Republican — please help us keep Napa BLUE!
- Walk for Eleni Kounalakis, candidate for Lt. Governor on May 19, 9:30 am. Meet Eleni in Napa @ Fuller Park at the corner of Laurel & Jefferson.
- Voter Registration in Napa and other counties — Obama deputy campaign manager Steve Hildebrand said, “The way to change the political process is to change the face of the electorate.” We can do that here in California this year! Lots of ways to get involved.
It’s GO time!
If you want to volunteer, come to the meeting or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need you and all Democrats to get involved and make our Democracy bluer and stronger!
Keeping Napa Valley a unique, beautiful place that is safe, healthy and has opportunity for everyone.
Like the National Democratic Party, the Democrats of Napa Valley “believe that cooperation is better than conflict, unity is better than division, empowerment is better than resentment, and bridges are better than walls.”
Working together to build a kinder, more just society and healthier world.
Democrats and other progressive people of all parties.
Generally, 3rd Monday of each month 5:30-7pm
Scheduled Events: Napa – St. Helena — monthly
Democrats of Napa Valley Club
PO Box 206
Napa, CA 94559
Johanna O’Kelley, President
Anna Chouteau, Vice President
Karla Marquez, Secretary
Jim Test, Treasurer