This is the instructions for anybody who is willing to make calls from home. Please make as many calls possible until the votes are cast. The script may be changed to support Rapid Response Events without notice. If they pass the bill we will switch the calls targeting the Senators.
Proposed script (slightly different from online) and Talking Points are available here.
- Click one of the links below to access the Virtual Phone Bank
CD 25 – Knight
CD 39 – Royce
CD 45 – Walters
CD 48 – Rohrabacher
- If it is your first time calling, go to step 3 to create an account. If already registered, go to step 6 to find password.
- Register to make calls by clicking the “Click Here to Register” button below the green “Log In” button.
- Enter all required fields including: first name, last name, email address and zip code. Hit the green “Save” button to continue.
- Once saved, you will be returned to the log in page.
- Enter the email address used to register, phone bank password “resist” and chose “Call4ACA” or “OFA” as the organization from the dropdown.
- Click ‘Log In” to start calling.
- Use your phone to dial the phone number listed on screen.
- Script should automatically appear on screen if there is only one voter, if there is more than one voter click on the name of the person who answers, to see the script*.
- Select appropriate non-contact and survey information. Click “End Call/Save Information” to end the call and save the information recorded.
- Repeat steps 8-10.
*Please note that the Call Time has an important function, if it is longer than 10 minutes, the call is redirected back into the pool. If break is taken, be sure to log out and back in to ensure that all call information is saved.